Top 6 prestigious Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges in the world
Top 6 most prestigious Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges in the world you should know when participating in the Cryptocurrency market.
In today’s article, I will share with you about the Top 6 Crypto exchanges in the world that are interested and used by the Vietnamese community. With these exchanges, you can freely trade, buy and sell with many different Crypto coins.
Each floor has its own advantages and disadvantages, I will detail it for you to have an overview and choose the right floor for you.
Follow the article!
Top 6 prestigious Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges in the world
Binance is the leading Bitcoin & Crypto exchange today. The word Binance stands for Binary & Finance.
You must be too familiar with the name Changpeng Zhao (or more commonly known as CZ). In July 2017, CZ raised capital for the first time for Binance exchange through ICO and raised 15 million USD. After more than 2 years of development, you can see that Binance is a big name in the Crypto market.
Binance or CZ is also considered one of the “captains” leading the Cryptocurrency trend, the most recent being the trending IEO – selling tokens right on exchanges.
I guess most of you guys here have accounts on Binance. If you are a newcomer to the Crypto market, then Binance is definitely a name you cannot ignore when choosing to trade Bitcoin as well as other Cryptos.
Outstanding numbers about the Binance exchange:
- ICO in July 2017 helped Binance raise 15 million USD.
- 20,000 signups in the early days.
- The daily trading volume is more than 2.4 billion USD.
- Process more than 1.4 million transactions per second.
- The number of visitors to Binance from Vietnam is ranked 4th, accounting for ~6%.
Advantages of Binance exchange
- Large number of trading pairs: Currently on Binance, there are 171 coins with 580 trading pairs. This number is quite comfortable for those who want to trade many coins on the same exchange.
- Real trading volume: Binance is among the top exchanges with high real trading volume according to Bitwise’s report in March 2019.
- Multi-language support floor: Vietnamese is one of the languages supported by Binance and has a good interface. Fits a lot of guys.
- Good commission mode: You can enjoy up to 40% of the trading fee earned from inviting friends to join the Binance exchange through your own referral link. Binance can also be considered as the first exchange to take the lead in rewarding referral commissions.
- Low Transaction Fees: Trading fees on Binance are currently only about 0.1% for both taker and maker fees. And it will decrease even more when users use BNB to pay trading fees. Compared to many other exchanges, this is the lowest and best fee for trading users.
- Have a good BNB exchange coin: I use the word “good” for BNB coin because it is the coin of an exchange with the most uses. ROI or profit rate of BNB coin compared to the time of the main ICO sale. is the number that most clearly shows the strength of this exchange coin.
- Diverse types of trading: From basic to advanced, all types of trading orders are available on Binance. Currently, Binance supports spot trading, futures trading, and margin trading. And also order types such as market, limit, stop-limit, OCO.
- Without KYC, you can still withdraw 2 BTC per day: New brothers who have registered an account on the exchange but have not yet KYC can still trade and withdraw 2 BTC per day.
- SAFU Insurance Fund: SAFU is Secure Asset Fund for Users – risk insurance fund for users. Binance will use 10% of the transaction fee collected to put into SAFU fund. In cases where the exchange is hacked and affects user accounts, Binance will use the money from this fund to insure users. The most recent was the time when Binance suffered an API hack in May 2019. Total assets up to 7,074 BTC have been deducted from the SAFU fund to pay the affected users.
- Binance is more than just an exchange: This is what I like most about this exchange. Binance is not just a simple Crypto exchange. They can be considered as a full Crypto ecosystem including Biance.com (Crypto exchange), Binance DEX – decentralized exchange, Binance Chain – Binance’s own Blockchain. It was Binance that recently created a wave of “migrate” switching to Binance Chain with the BEP-2 standard. They also have their own official wallets, Trust Wallet and Binance Incubators, which invest in Blockchain projects.
- In addition, it is impossible not to mention the IEO Binance Launchpad movement initiated by Binance itself. Besides, the latest products such as Binance Futures, Binance Lending… promise to create new trends for the community.
Disadvantages of Binance Exchange
Often targeted by backers: Because it is a large exchange, Binance is always in the sights of many hackers. After more than 2 years of launch, Binance has been hacked twice. The first time was in July 2018, hackers took away 96 BTC. And the last time the hacker took advantage of the API vulnerability to attack and took away 7,074 BTC.
Huobi Global Exchange
Huobi is the leading major Bitcoin and Crypto exchange today. Huobi Exchange was established in 2013 in China. 2017 when the country issued a ban on Crypto exchanges and ICOs, Huobi moved to expand in the markets of Korea, Japan, USA…
Advantages of Huobi exchange
- Support for multiple coins: Currently, Huobi is trading 224 coins with 538 trading pairs. You can freely choose to trade many altcoins on Huobi exchange.
- There is HT exchange coin: HT is the private coin of Huobi exchange. HT is used to pay/reduce transaction fees, as well as participate in other products and services on Huobi exchange. Especially since the beginning of 2019 until now, the price of HT has increased more than 5x times (at the time of the highest price).
- The exchange has many different trading forms: The trading markets that Huobi is providing include: Spot trading, margin trading, futures trading and OTC trading.
- The exchange has many forms to attract users: Besides the familiar transaction types, Huobi also catches up with the IEO trend with Huobi Prime. In addition, the exchange also launched the FastTrack program, allowing the community to use HT to vote for the project that users want to list on the floor. These forms to directly use the HT token, thereby affecting its price.
Disadvantages of Huobi Exchange
- The transaction fee is quite high: The trading fee on Huobi is currently 0.2% for the Taker/Maker fee. This is a relatively high transaction fee compared to many other exchanges. If you use HT as a transaction fee, your transaction fee will be reduced to only 0.07%.
Bittrex is a Bitcoin and Crypto exchange based in Seattle, USA. The floor was born in 2013
Advantages of Bittrex Exchange
- Real trading volume: According to a Bitwise report in March 2019, Bittrex and Binance are the exchanges with good real trading volume.
- Good security: Bittrex is in the top of the best security exchanges today, they have never been hacked or have any problems.
Disadvantages of Bittrex Exchange
- Strict legality: As a US-registered exchange, Bittrex must comply with many strict regulations of this country. Therefore, sometimes you will encounter some difficulties in registering or withdrawing with this floor.
- The floor interface is difficult to use: In the process of using Bittrex, I found it very difficult to use and the interface was not intuitive. Areas showing Open/History Orders, or trade orders in the market are hard to see.
- High transaction fee of 0.25%: The 0.25% transaction fee is high compared to many other exchanges at only 0.1%.
- Not many trading options on Bittrex: Currently, the exchange only supports crypto-crypto spot trading with Limit order and Stop Limit. This can be considered a relatively large disadvantage of this floor. Some other exchanges like Binance or Huobi have enough margin or futures trading options.No floor coin: This I guess may be due to Bittrex’s legal problems in the US, so they can’t issue their own exchange coin yet. Hopefully in the future Bittrex will soon have its own exchange token.
- No phone app.
Gate.io is one of the oldest exchanges in China. The exchange was established in 2013 with the first domain name Bter.com, under the leadership of CEO Lin Han. By 2017, China introduced strict regulations on exchanges and ICOs, Bter.com changed its name to Gate.io
Advantages of Gate Exchange
- High security: In fact, Gate floor (formerly Bter.com) was stolen 7,000 BTC by hackers. Since then, they have tightened the security of the floor to protect users. In addition to the login password layer, the user also has the transaction and withdrawal password layer
- There is a floor coin GT: GT is a new floor coin that was launched by Gate in April 2019.
- The exchange has many forms of trading: Gate currently not only has spot trading for direct crypto-crypto trading, but also supports margin trading, futures trading, margin lending/borrowing.
- The exchange has many services to attract users: Not only catching up with the IEO 2019 trend, but Gate also launched a number of its own services such as HODL & Earn, Margin Lending, Borrowing… More services will help the exchange earn money. attract users as well as increase the demand for GT tokens.
Disadvantages of Gate exchange
- The transaction fee is quite high: The trading fee for maker/taker is 0.2% as high as Huobi.
- Complicated KYC process: The exchange has been hacked before, so the review and document requirements for KYC will cost users more time.
KuCoin is one of the Chinese exchanges born at the same time as Binance. Although not as fast and strong as CZ’s Binance, KuCoin is currently one of the exchanges that the Vietnamese community is interested in.
Advantages of KuCoin exchange
- Low transaction fees: Currently, the trading fee on KuCoin is 0.1% for Maker and Taker similar to Binance. This can be considered the lowest transaction fee currently.
- Safe cold wallet storage: As far as I know, KuCoin has a cold wallet system that securely stores users’ trading accounts. Therefore, you are somewhat more secure when trading on this floor.
- There are exchange coins (KCS) that receive Bonus: KCS (KuCoin Share Token) is different from other exchange coins in that, KCS coin holders will receive a Bonus deducted from 50% of the floor trading fees collected.
- There are many incentive programs for users: KuCoin also has IEO Spotlight to sell tokens on the exchange with KCS
- Besides, the exchange also launched different programs Pool-X, or KuMex (KuCoin derivatives exchange), Soft Staking – allowing users to hold and trade 1 coin on the exchange can still receive bonuses from the project.
Disadvantages of KuCoin Exchange
- No Margin transaction: Currently, apart from sport trading and KuMEX (derivative trading), KuCoin has no Margin transaction. This is the shortcoming of KuCoin compared to the rest of the exchanges.
- Fake trading volume: According to Bitwise’s report, KuCoin is also one of the exchanges with a large fake trading volume. In addition, other large and reputable exchanges in the world also have Coinbase – this is the largest and leading reputable exchange in the US with real trading volume.
BitMax is a Bitcoin and Crypto exchange based in Singapore. BitMax exchange was established in 07/2018 and in early 2019 BTMX exchange coin was officially listed, making the community very interested. It is reported that Bitmain is behind BitMax to compete directly with Binance and BitMEX.
Advantages of BitMax exchange
- Low transaction fees: Currently, the transaction fee on BitMax is only 0.04% for maker and taker. This price is almost the cheapest currently.
- There are exchange coins (BTMX) that provide many services: BitMax is not just a Crypto exchange right now. On BitMax, there are also other services such as: BitTreasure – this is a program to lock coins to receive interest.
- There is a trading Margincoin98.net/bitmax-token-btmx/BitMax that allows margin trading in many different trading pairs.
- When it was first launched, many people compared BitMax as a hybrid version of Binance (at that time only spot trading, no margin trading) & BitMEX (specializing in margin trading).
- There are mobile applications: BitMax currently has enough apps for mobile devices.
Disadvantages of BitMax Exchange
Transcation mining mechanism: Initially, the exchange had a Transaction mining mechanism. That is, the more users transact, the more exchange coins are unlocked. However, last September 2019, BitMax announced to stop this program.
In the above article, I have introduced to you the top 6 Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges in the world today